Moving Your Piano, Antiques and More
Don’t leave your valuable items — pianos, antiques, fine art, computers and medical equipment — in the hands of just any mover. Trust Bloomington Relocation Systems INC. to carefully pack and move your extremely valuable, irreplaceable or fragile possessions anywhere in the world — safely and on time.
Our professionals are experienced and highly skilled when it comes to high-value moving services:
- Our movers have received training in the proper handling, packing and loading techniques for valuable items
- Flat-floor trucks and lift gates facilitate the safe loading of large, fragile items
- Air-ride suspension trucks help cushion your fragile belongings from potentially harmful road conditions
- Climate-controlled trucks protect sensitive lab and medical equipment
- Clean, environmentally-controlled, temporary warehouse and storage facilities protect against warping and other damage
What Can We Move?
We provide special care and attention to your valuable belongings so that every move is successful. Some of the items we’ve moved safely and securely include priceless art, antiques and irreplaceable heirlooms; pianos and other large musical instruments; lab equipment, medical imaging machines and high-tech hospital equipment; computers, servers, printers, fax machines and copiers; and exhibits and displays for trade shows and conventions.